Tuition Payment Options
Tuition payment options include 1 (annual), 2 (semi-annual), 11 (monthly) or 22 (bi-monthly) payments and can be selected at the time of enrollment. Tuition is paid through FACTS Family Online and payments begin in July for the upcoming school year.
- PK2 & PK3 Half Day (M-F) - $3,200 (11 Monthly Payments - $290.91)
- PK2 - PK4 Full Day (M-F) - $5,300 (11 Monthly Payments - $481.82)
- K5-8th Grade - $7,945 (11 Monthly Payments - $722.27)
Members of St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, St. Anthony of Padua, and MAFB Chapel may be eligible to receive a parish scholarship of $1,900 per student for grades K5 - 8th grade. You will need to submit a Parish Scholarship Application signed by your pastor to verify eligibility.
Tuition with Parish Scholarship - K5 - 8th Grade - $6,045 total/ $549.55 11 Monthly Payments
*Note: Families who are new to the area can have the pastor at their previous parish sign the form.
Download the Parish Scholarship Application. Parish Scholarship and priority tuition assistance deadline is April 1, 2021.
- Application Fee - $25 per new student
- Enrollment Fee - $25 per new student. Due upon submission of the enrollment packet.
- ReEnrollment Fee - $100 per returning student. $25 per returning student if submitted before 4/1/2021
- Registration Fee
- $200 per student, grades PK2, PK3, PK4. Billed June 1st.
- $400 per student grades K5-8th. Billed June 1st.
- Sibling Discount
- $1,100 per year off of the second child's tuition
- $1,100 per year off of the third child's tuition
- Fourth child and up are not charged tuition
- Military Discount - $250 per child
- Referral Incentive
- $250 per new student referral PK
- $500 per new student referral grades K5-8
- *Referral incentive is applied as a credit to your FACTS account