Tuition Payment Options
Payment options include: Annual (Aug), Semi-Annual (Aug and Jan), Monthly (10, 11, and 12), and Bi-Monthly. Monthly and
Bi-Monthly payments are processed through FACTS Family Online and payments begin in August for the upcoming school year.
*Annual Tuition is prorated per day for students that start after the first day of school.
**Enrollment Fee for new students is paid at the time of enrollment. Enrollment Fee for returning students is billed through FACTS on 7/1/2022. New and Returning students may be eligible for the Early Enrollment Discount.
Members of St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, St. Anthony of Padua, and MAFB Chapel may be eligible to receive a parish scholarship of $1,700 per student in grades K5 - 8th grade. Parish Scholarship Applications must be approved by your pastor to verify eligibility for the Parish Scholarship. Completed Parish Scholarship applications are due to SJCS by 5/15/2022.
***Families who are new to the area should have the pastor at their previous parish sign the form.
Download the Parish Scholarship Application.
- Enrollment Fee
- PreK2 & PreK3 Half Day - $350
- PreK2 - PreK4 Full Day - $400
- K5 - 8th Grade - $525
- Early Enrollment Discount - $100 per student if enrolled by 2/28/2022.
- Sibling Discount
- $1,075 per year off of the second child's tuition
- $1,075 per year off of the third child's tuition
- Fourth child and up are not charged tuition
- Extended Day - $13 per student per day
- Athletic Fee - Charged per player per sport, and varies depending on the sport.
- FACTS Returned Payment Fee - $30