Tours Available NOW!
Two ways to experience one of the top private schools in Valdosta and learn what makes us SOAR.
- Schedule a Tour - Use the calendar at the bottom of the page to schedule a tour at a time that works best for you.
- Drop In Any Thursday - Stop by the school any Thursday, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM for a tour, no appointment needed! (No tours will be available Thursday, May 25 2023.)
St. John Catholic School Quick Facts
- Average Class Size: 10
- Grades – Pre-K 3 – 8th
- Accredited by Cognia
- Average Monthly Cost of Tuition (per student): $712 Non-Catholic, $530 Catholic
- 36% of Students Receive Tuition Assistance
- Diverse Student Body
St. John the Evangelist Catholic School Alumni Become:
- High School Valedictorians and Salutatorians
- IB Scholars
- AP Scholars
- Honor Graduates
Directions/Where to Park:
- Enter from Gornto Street and park in front of the Church.
- Take the sidewalk beside the Church.
- The school office will be on your left.