St. John the Evangelist Catholic School has a two-step application process. STEP ONE is to complete the Application for your student. STEP TWO is to complete and submit the Enrollment Packet for your student. Below are the steps to Apply and Enroll your child at SJCS:
- STEP 1: Click here to create your username and password for the Application Portal.
- STEP 2: Once you have logged in, click START A NEW STUDENT APPLICATION button at the bottom of the page.
- STEP 3: Complete the required information in the Application. Be sure to select the grade and school year that you wish to apply for.
- STEP 4: Click SUBMIT.
- STEP 5: On the Application Dashboard, click START APPLICATION beside your student's name.
- STEP 6: Complete each form in the Application Packet. Once each form has a green check mark beside it, and you have paid the application fee, you will be able to submit your student's application.
Upon submission of the application, a school representative may contact you with any questions.
After you have submitted an Application and your student has been accepted in SJCS, you will receive an email with information to continue on to the Enrollment Process, with the enrollment details included below.
- STEP 1: Click here to create your SJCS FACTS Family account, using the same email address you used to complete the Application Process and click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- STEP 2: Check your Inbox for an email from FACTS to finish the New Family Portal process for your account. Please note, the link in the email expires in 6 hours.
- STEP 3: Once you have finished setting up your New Family Portal account, click LOGIN on the SJCS Family Portal page. Enter your username and password and click LOG IN.
- STEP 4: Once you log in to your Family Portal, click APPLY/ENROLL in the left-hand column. Then, click ENROLLMENT/REENROLLMENT.
- STEP 5: On the Enrollment/ReEnrollment Page, click CLICK HERE TO OPEN ENROLLMENT.
- STEP 6: Click START ENROLLMENT PACKET beside your student's name.
- STEP 7: Complete the Forms in the Enrollment Packet. Once each form has a green check mark beside it, and you have paid the enrollment fee, you will be able to submit your student's Enrollment Packet.
Once you submitted the Enrollment Packet and submitted the required documents, electronically or in person, the process is complete.
If you have any questions at all, please reach out and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or 229-244-2556.
Applications for Enrollment are currently being accepted. There is a non-refundable enrollment fee to hold a student’s spot.
Tuition and Fees:
St. John the Evangelist Catholic School admits students of any race, religion, gender, or national origin. The School does not prevent any student from participating in the curriculum at his or her grade level. In addition, St. John the Evangelist Catholic School is registered with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to admit non-immigrant student exchange visitors.
At SJCS, age is the primary consideration for admission into preschool and primary grades.
- K-2 students must be 2 on or before September 1.
- K-3 students must be 3 on or before September 1.
- K-4 students must be 4 on or before September 1.
- K-5 students must be 5 on or before September 1.
- 1st-grade students must be 6 on or before September 1.
Students are admitted to St. John Catholic School using the following admission priorities:
- Present students attending St. John Catholic School
- Children of currently employed faculty and staff of St. John Catholic School
- New students from St. John parish families
- Non-Catholic students
St. John parish families shall be defined as those registered at St. John Church who actively contribute by way of time, talent, and treasure to St. John Church. The school, through the church offices, may obtain verification of these contributions at any time. Non-compliance will result in loss of student’s classification as a Catholic parishioner, and tuition rates will be affected. Families moving from another Catholic parish to St. John’s may qualify by providing documentation of their active contributing status from their former parish, registering at the church office, attending Mass weekly, and using envelopes.
Those parents who wish to register a new student for grades one through eight must submit the previous year’s report card from the former school, including notification of any special needs the child may have. Further testing may be required.
State law requires parents to submit a certificate of immunization against polio, MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella), and DPT. Please see the following form for all the immunization requirements.