If you have any questions about enrolling your student(s), please give us a call at (229) 244-2556.
Parents wishing to enroll child(ren) at St. John Catholic School must meet the admissions requirements and complete an enrollment application. The application will be reviewed and an interview with the family will be held. If accepted, the family will need to pay the registration fee and sign the enrollment agreement to hold the child(ren)’s spot.
For information on Tuition and Enrollment/Registration Fees, click here.
A full resource of school policies can be found in the St John Student Handbook.
Applications for the 2019 - 2012 school year are currently being accepted. There is a non-refundable registration fee to hold a student’s spot.
- K4 - 8th Grade - $400 per student ($50 due at enrollment $350 due June 1)
- K3 - $200 per student ($50 due at enrollment $150 due June 1)
St. John Catholic School admits students of any race, religion, gender, or national origin. The School does not prevent any student from participating in the curriculum at his or her grade level. In addition, St. John Catholic School is registered with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to admit non-immigrant student exchange visitors.
At SJCS, age is the primary consideration for admission into preschool and primary grades.
- K-3 students must be 3 on or before September 1.
- K-4 students must be 4 on or before September 1.
- K-5 students must be 5 on or before September 1.
- 1st-grade students must be 6 on or before September 1.