Title: Summer Camp Program Director
Reports to: Principal
Job Goal: To administer and supervise the Summer Camp Program
- Complies with policies and procedures established for St. John the Evangelist Catholic School in the Diocese of Savannah in accordance with the philosophy of Catholic Education.
- Has an overall knowledge of the school’s mission and can relate specific expertise to these goals.
- Reflects in personal and professional life a commitment to Gospel values and their Christian tradition.
- Accepts and supports Faith Community not simply as a concept to be taught, but as a reality to be lived in worship, service and interpersonal relationships.
- Is punctual in attendance and in the performance of regular duties.
- Dresses in a professional manner.
- Maintains a warm and safe environment that is orderly, clean and appealing and permits the child to grow and explore.
- Complies with all local and state health and safety regulations.
- Monitors the general welfare and safety of all children.
- Plans extended care hours to provide students with structured homework time, daily healthy snacks, and opportunities for structured recreational activities.
- Conducts meetings with the staff.
- Supervises the record keeping of children’s attendance in the program.
- Maintains appropriate and consistent discipline through positive techniques.
- Collaborates with the principal in hiring and evaluating the staff.
- Provides orientation for new staff members, including school policies and guidelines for the program.
- Monitors, maintains and approves time sheets for staff.
- Supervises and assigns staff specific duties, including staying late with students.
- Submits all required paperwork.
- Orders and maintains supplies.
- Contacts parents when necessary.
- Assumes all other duties assigned by the principal.
Terms of Employment: TBD
Evaluation: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually by the principal.
To apply for this position, please complete the Job Application, by clicking here. Email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will also be required to submit three (3) Confidential Reference Forms, which you can find here.