Title: Summer Camp Counselor
Reports to: Principal/Extended Day Program Director
Job Goal: To supervise students attending the Summer Camp Program
- Complies with policies and procedures established for St. John the Evangelist Catholic School in the Diocese of Savannah in accordance with the philosophy of Catholic Education.
- Has an overall knowledge of the school’s mission and can relate specific expertise to these goals.
- Reflects in personal and professional life a commitment to Gospel values and their Christian tradition.
- Accepts and supports Faith Community not simply as a concept to be taught, but as a reality to be lived in worship, service and interpersonal relationships.
- Is punctual in attendance and in the performance of regular duties.
- Dresses in a professional manner.
- Maintains a warm and safe environment that is orderly, clean and appealing and permits the child to grow and explore.
- Complies with all local and state health and safety regulations.
- Monitors the general welfare and safety of all children.
- Maintains appropriate and consistent discipline through positive techniques.
- Contacts parents when necessary.
- Assumes all other duties assigned by the principal and/or camp director.
Terms of Employment: TBD
Evaluation: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually by the principal.
To apply for this position, please complete the Job Application, by clicking here. Email the application to email@example.com.
You will also be required to submit three (3) Confidential Reference Forms, which you can find here.